Wat ga je doen?
Are you the one who has its network within the horticultural sector? Who talks and understands the language of the growers? And wants to be part of implementing the latest technology in greenhouses? Then this could be your chance to be the companies Sales Manager Europe of LED Cultivation. Our core business is to advise and help growers in their process of growing their crops in the best possible way.
How ? With our high Tech LED-Lighting products.
You build a network of end users (growers), distributors, research institutions and government services in different countries. You will provide your network with necessary product information. Together with your Led Cultivation specialist you can answer any technical cultivation questions. You initiate trials and demonstrations at (new) growers. You are able to be active at trade fairs. Creating a "pull" of interest by your positive experiences substantiated by scientific data. In other words you can explain to potential customers the added value of the specialized LED lighting by also showing the benefits on the technical side of quality, taste and uniformity.
Ultimately with the aim of generating more business. In this job you will be frequently traveling.
This to support customers and your own Scandinavian technical team.
Holland but also the rest of Europe provides a large scale of potential. It will be up to you to “sow” all seeds of the company and create long term business partners.
The company has a lot of knowledge and experience to support you in your work. Products have been extensively tested and have already proven themselves in practice.
You can work from home where you regularly travel to the head office in Scandinavia.
This role includes you are :
- Responsible for top line sales within specified territory ( Europe )
- building and maintaining a strong horticultural network.
- Making a strategic business sales plan to drive growth across the European sector.
- Hands-on by supporting growers adapting to the new techniques.
- Having prepared quotations for inbound and outbound opportunities
- A networker, connector and an enthusiastic team player
- Working together with the marketing team to determine and drive new leads within Europe
- Maintaining CRM with existing and new customers
Wat vragen wij?
- Skilled in business development / growth opportunities
- Able to think strategical and having a commercial mindset.
- Analytical person with the ability to execute work assignments individually.
- Strong listening skills
- Interest in technology, plant physiology, working with data
- Experienced in maintaining regular contact with current and future customers.
- Experience in crop production, crop consultancy, horticulture engineering or plant science.
- Being able to Identify and establish collaboration with key partners (industrial partners and research institutes) to expand our knowledge base and our market presence.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn both practical and theoretical technology skills.
- Well in communication, good command of English.
- A strong team player with the ability to execute work assignments individually.
- Use standards and specialized computer software including Microsoft Office.
Wat kunnen wij bieden?
- An independent role with a lot of freedom to explore
- A team of enthusiastic and experienced colleagues from various backgrounds
- An internationally strong player in the horticultural sector where delivering top quality is paramount.
- Excellent salary and fringe benefits
- Company car and excellent training opportunities
Wie is onze partner?
Our Client is a worldwide horticultural, research-based company. They are leading the sector in innovative lighting technology to control plant growth. From the head office in Scandinavia and together with international agents they serve high tech horticultural LED lighting solutions. A company that is working closely together with their business partners to develop the latest LED growth techniques and LED products. The quality of the spectra and possibility to control the spectrum provides the grower with better quality and increasing consistency in the production. One of the key thoughts of the company is to contribute sustainable solutions to the world food supply.