Wat ga je doen?
Are you the one who has its network within the horticultural sector? Who talks and understands the language of the growers? And wants to be part of implementing the latest technology in greenhouses? Then this could be your chance to be the companies LED cultivation product specialist. Our core business is to advise and help growers in their process of growing their crops in the best possible way.
How ? With our high Tech LED-Lighting products.
You build a network of end users (growers), distributors, research institutions and government services in different countries. You provide your network with the necessary product information, in particular you answer the cultivation technical questions. You supervise and initiate trials and demonstrations. You will give lectures if needed and you will be active at trade fairs.
You are able to explain to potential customers the added value of the specialized LED lighting. To show the benefits on the technical side of quality, taste and uniformity.
Ultimately with the aim of generating more business. In this job you will be frequently traveling. This to support customers and your own Scandinavian technical team. We see that Holland but also the rest of Europe provides us a large scale of potential. It will be up to you to “sow” all seeds of the company and create long term business partners.
The company has a lot of knowledge and experience to support you in your work. Products have been extensively tested and have already proven themselves in practice.
You can work from home where you regularly travel to the head office in Scandinavia.
Eventually you will be our company’s commercial LED cultivation expert providing LED lighting expertise to both customers and to our internal product development projects.
Wat vragen wij?
- Networker, connector, enthusiastic, team player
- Analytical person with the ability to execute work assignments individually.
- Interest in technology, plant physiology, working with data
- Able to provide crop consultancy services on the implementation of LED-light strategies.
- Experienced in maintaining regular contact with current and future customers.
- Experience in crop production, crop consultancy, horticulture engineering or plant science.
- Hands-on by supporting growers adapting to the new techniques.
- Being able to Identify and establish collaboration with key partners (industrial partners and research institutes) to expand our knowledge base and our market presence.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn both practical and theoretical technology skills.
- Well in communication, good command of English.
- Able to think strategical and create a Network by advising customers with a commercially data-driven mindset.
- A strong team player with the ability to execute work assignments individually.
- Understand KPIs from a business perspective.
- Use standards and specialized computer software including Microsoft Office.
- Contribute with gained knowledge and experience to product development, applications, and lighting.
Wat kunnen wij bieden?
- An independent role with a lot of freedom to explore
- A team of enthusiastic and experienced colleagues from various backgrounds
- An internationally strong player in the horticultural sector where delivering top quality is paramount.
- Excellent salary and fringe benefits
- Company car and excellent training opportunities
Wie is onze partner?
Our Client is a worldwide horticultural, research-based company. They are leading the sector in innovative lighting technology to control plant growth. From the head office in Scandinavia and together with international agents they serve high tech horticultural LED lighting solutions. A company that is working closely together with their business partners to develop the latest LED growth techniques and LED products. The quality of the spectra and possibility to control the spectrum provides the grower with better quality and increasing consistency in the production. One of the key thoughts of the company is to contribute sustainable solutions to the world food supply.