Wat ga je doen?
Job description :
In this challenging position you are responsible for the production activities of the propagation of perennials. These perennials are grown in southern Norway. In this job you are the executive assistant to the General manager of the company. Together you make a production plan which you ensure to be carried out as efficiently as possible. You will manage and guide your production team on the field. You will be one of the team so you have to be a hands-on type. As you will understand experience in management, production and cultivation is required.
- weed control
- pest control
- efficiency in production activities
- general tidiness of the total nursery
- leading a production team up to 8 pers
- Consultation with General Manager
Wat vragen wij?
Job requirements :
- Experience with growing perennials
- Higher educated work and thinking level
- Inquisitive and hands-on
- Able to oversee processes
- Efficient planning and execute
- Leadership on a people-managers base
- Accurate and secure
- Quality is of high importance
- Being able to speak and write English very well
Wat kunnen wij bieden?
- A great challenge with a lot of responsibility
- A good salary ( based on experience )
- Working for a growing and people orientated organization
- Help and support within acclimatization in Norway
- Accommodation / Living is available ( in consultation )
Wie is onze partner?
Company description :
Our client produces various high quality perennials like roses, hydrangea’s and several types of conifers. They grow these outdoor plants for garden centers throughout Norway. The company strives to work in a people-oriented environment. The work hard to deliver the high standard quality. The season is from February till December. There is plenty of time to go on extra leaf in the month’s December and January. We are searching for an “Assistant production manager perennials” due to growth of the company and the demand in the market.